Helminths, bacteria and protozoa await man on every corner. These diseases often have a negative impact on the health and condition of the body, which is why it is necessary to carry out treatment and prevention.
Many parasites can live in the human body, ranging from pathogenic bacteria to helminths. Such "guests" create a lot of trouble: they suck vitamins, nutrients from the body, destroy cells, so the patient loses weight, pales, loses weight and gets many more unpleasant consequences.
But today all these parasites can be easily expelled from the body. For this there are folk methods, drug treatment and, of course, prevention.
Traditional methods of treating parasitic infections are based on natural gifts. From ancient times the people have been improving their health with herbs. The effect of some recipes is really confirmed, as some plants have antimicrobial and anthelmintic properties.
Recipe number 1 Sage tea
Sage has antimicrobial properties and its tinctures are often used as antibiotics. For tea you will need 1 tablespoon of dried sage, as well as half the same volume of raspberry leaves and chamomile flowers. The latter components will help reduce the inflammation that parasites cause in the human body. Pour the herbal mixture with half a liter of boiling water, leave for half an hour. It is then poured through a sieve or cheesecloth into another container and used during the day between meals.
Recipe number 2 Decoction of oak bark
Another powerful antibiotic plant is oak, as its bark accumulates substances that inhibit the metabolism of bacteria and protozoa. For the broth you need a tablespoon of oak bark, a teaspoon of dried rose hips, motherwort, immortelle and barberry. All this is poured with 600 ml of water, preferably in a thermos. Leave to infuse overnight and then pour through cheesecloth. The finished broth is stored for 2-3 days, you should drink it in 100 ml on an empty stomach and at bedtime.
Recipe number 3 Garlic tincture
The whole onion family is known for its content of phytoncides - natural antibiotic agents that kill bacteria, protozoa and even helminths. Garlic, which contains a record amount of these substances, was particularly excellent. Garlic tincture was first used by Tibetan monks, for whom it was very important to keep the body healthy.
For a classic recipe for garlic infusion for parasites, take 1 liter of vodka and 10 cloves of this vegetable.
Peel the cloves, steam them in a steam bath for 10-15 minutes and then put them in vodka, leave for 6-7 months in a dark, cool place.
Treatment with such a tincture lasts a month, it is necessary to use a tablespoon after a loose breakfast and dinner.
There is also an accelerated recipe that will help if there are already parasites in the body and they urgently need to be expelled from there:
- take a liter of vodka;
- 15 cloves of garlic;
- 200 ml of strong decoction of oak bark, which does not need to be sifted (add sawdust);
- peel and steam the garlic and then carefully grind it into a pulp with a spoon;
- pour a strong decoction of oak bark in vodka and add garlic puree;
- insist week or month;
- pour into another bottle through cheesecloth after shaking the tincture well;
- also drink a tablespoon after breakfast and dinner.
Pumpkin seeds, due to the increased content of magnesium and selenium, negatively affect the growth and metabolism of helminths, to which these elements fall after assimilation in the human body. It is important to choose large and ripe seeds because they contain the most minerals.
Eat a tablespoon of seeds on an empty stomach with a spoonful of linseed oil and warm water. After that, you can not eat breakfast for several hours, and the diet should consist of foods rich in fiber. To cure helminthiasis, you must consume seeds for at least a month, because this method has a cumulative effect.
Tincture of anise seeds
This method of treatment is specific because of its taste, so many people do not like to use it, although anise seeds exhibit antibacterial and anthelmintic properties.
- To prepare the tincture, take 300 ml of brandy and vodka, 100 grams of anise seeds.
- Rinse the spice, mix the alcohol.
- Pour 50 ml of boiling water over the seeds for a few hours and then pour them together with water in a mixture of cognac and alcohol.
- Insist for a month and then consume a tablespoon at bedtime.
Pros and cons of home treatment
Traditional methods of treatment have their advantages and disadvantages, therefore, before proceeding with the expulsion of parasites, it is worth to get acquainted with them.
- Folk remedies have a much milder effect on the liver and kidneys.
- Home remedies are sometimes cheaper than medicines.
- Teas, decoctions and infusions do not kill the beneficial microflora living in the human body.
- Breastfeeding mothers can be treated in this way (except for alcohol prescriptions), as they will not harm the baby.
- Folk recipes do not interfere with the work of the heart, so people with heart disease can use teas and decoctions for treatment, but it is better to avoid alcohol.
- If serious bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus and others) have entered the human body, you should go to the hospital for antibiotics.
- If helminthiasis is caused by echinococcal larvae or tapeworms, then it is best to use chemicals in combination with home remedies.
- Pregnant women should not experiment with folk recipes.
- Some herbs, tinctures of garlic should not be used by people with ulcers of the intestines and stomach.
- In the case of diabetes, these methods should not be treated, as they can disrupt the pancreas.
- Patients with anemia and vitamin deficiency should also seek medication from a doctor, as in their case the infection must be eliminated very quickly.
Today, medicine in most countries is at a high level, so if the parasites are in the human body, it is best to use medical methods of treatment. This has both advantages and disadvantages.
- Fast effect.
- Almost 100% guarantee against expulsion of parasites.
- It can be used to treat children from 2-3 years.
- The ability to choose a drug individually.
- Impact on different types of parasites, which allows you to treat a person exactly from them.
- When properly selected, they do not cause severe side effects.
- Some antibiotics have a negative effect on the liver and heart.
- Old-generation anthelmintic drugs have a toxic effect.
- Self-medication often leads to complications and dysbiosis.
- Some drugs are expensive.
For drug treatment it is mandatory to consult a specialist if strange symptoms confuse (sudden weight loss, appetite disorders, poor stools, nausea, severe headache or dizziness). You do not have to choose the drugs yourself, as the treatment depends on which parasite lives in the human body, where it is located.
Of course, prevention is much better than cure, because if you follow some simple rules, you can protect yourself and your family from nasty parasitic diseases.
For example, teach all members of the household to wash their hands with soap and water after the street, play with animals, public transport, contact with money. It is not enough just to soap them, you need to smear the foam well and then rinse it with warm water.
Also, simple prevention is personal hygiene: regular showering, washing, washing hands after using the toilet. If there are animals in the family, they should be washed with shampoo, as bacteria, larvae and eggs of parasites can live on their wool.
You can also talk to your doctor and choose a medicine that will be given for regular (every three months) prevention of helminths and bacteria. Reduced doses of curative drugs are often used for this. Also, once a month it is necessary to give worm pills to pets.
Parasites spoil life and health, but they can be cured. It is best to use drugs for this in combination with folk recipes, and also remember that any prevention is much better and safer than treatment.