The most pronounced effect after the antiparasitic scheme is to improve the condition of the skin, rashes and itching disappear, the skin is cleared of eczema, neurodermatitis. And, of course, strength increases significantly, energy, efficiency and mood increase.
And it's time to do antiparasitic cleaning right now, in the fall, after the end of summer, but before the onset of winter. If there are no symptoms that clearly indicate parasitosis, cleaning is done once a year in September-October.
If there are diseases that suggest the presence of parasites, the course is held 2-3 times a year.
The main symptoms that may indicate the need for antiparasitic cleaning:
- allergies, itching, rash at all or not at all for what;
- dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis;
- flatulence, disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, then diarrhea, then constipation, intestinal cramps, nausea;
- prolonged persistent cough, bronchial asthma;
- thirst for sweets, starchy foods;
- overweight or underweight;
- anemia (low ferritin and B12);
- constant anxiety, nervousness, sleep disturbance;
- in blood tests - elevated eosinophils, eosinophilic cationic protein, ESR, bilirubin, liver transaminases. Stool analysis is not always indicative;
- enlargement of the liver by ultrasound.
Unfortunately, it is quite difficult to diagnose the presence of parasites. In principle, it may not make sense. In our body live a huge number of microorganisms, it is not necessarily helminths, there may be protozoa, but they have the same name - parasites. At the moment, they may not manifest in any way, but under certain conditions, various diseases begin to develop and the listed symptoms appear.
Therefore, the best thing we can do for our body is to do prevention.
Antiparasitic program for adults and children from 9 years
As a basis for the complex scheme we take the antiparasitic collection of herbs, green walnut juice, oil, phyto-candles. We use white clay and pine extract as additional cleaners.
The main action of phytopreparations is a complex cleansing of the body (intestines, liver, blood), control of helminths and their larvae, fungi and pathogens.
Properties of the components included in the complex
Collection of herbs "Antiparasitic"
It is used in complex programs for helminthiasis, bacterial and fungal infections. It fights worms and their larvae in the intestines, liver and other organs. The composition includes poisonous herbs intended for adults and children at least 7 years old.
COMPOSITION:flowers of tansy, chamomile, mistletoe leaves, mint, eucalyptus, bitter wormwood herb, thyme, agape, centenarian, shamrock, celandine, wild rosemary, dandelion, calamus roots, elecampane, valerian, lollipop.
Properties of the main components:
Tansy flowers.Due to the content in the chemical composition of alkaloids, bitterness, essential oil, tannins, it has an active anthelmintic effect. In addition, there are a number of additional properties that our body needs in the fight against parasites: choleretic, antispasmodic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory. Gum and flavonoids help detoxify. This healing poison effectively repels "uninvited guests", be it helminths or microbes. It is well studied and recognized by official medicine as highly effective against worms.
had.Poisonous plant that parasitizes on the trunks of oaks and other trees. Due to toxic substances (contains the alkaloid viscotoxin) creates unfavorable conditions for the survival of parasites, especially the widespread use of mistletoe against roundworms (pinworms, roundworms).
Wormwood.It contains a unique essential oil with a complex composition, whose main components are thujone and chamazulene. Powerful bitterness that is not tolerated not only by helminths, but also by the simplest microorganisms. Along with tansy, wormwood stimulates the secretion of bile, pancreatic and gastric juice, forcing the body to actively cleanse and disinfect.
Thyme.Contains thymol (a component of the essential oil), which has a detrimental effect on tapeworms and roundworms, especially recommended in the fight against helminths such as whipworms and hookworms.
Celandine.It contains a whole complex of alkaloids (about 20! ). They all have different effects on parasites, worms, infectious agents. It is especially strong in the properties of celandine in terms of giardiasis, fungal and viral infections (papillomavirus, which causes skin rashes on papillomas, warts, warts).
Ledum.Poisonous plant. It contains a unique essential oil, composed mainly of sesquiterpene alcohols, and is considered a powerful bactericidal and even insecticidal agent. I consider the role of wild rosemary as a means of combating opportunistic bacterial flora. For example, Staphylococcus aureus or other cocci that live side by side with humans.
Agrimony.It has a complex healing effect on the intestines, liver, kidneys to provide active detoxification of the body and healing of the intestinal walls affected by helminths.
CentenarianIt contains bitter glycosides and alkaloids, which have a detrimental effect not only on sexually mature helminths, but also on their larvae.
Dandelion.Helps the liver to evacuate the products from the decay of parasites. Prevents constipation.
Calendula roots, elecampane.Contains essential oils, bitterness and tannins. They expel worms from the liver, improve the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract and fight bacterial infections.
Knotweed (mountaineer bird).Diuretic and mild laxative effect, supports the cleansing functions of the body.
Chamomile flowers, eucalyptus leaves- antibacterial and anti-inflammatory components.
Mint, Valerian- antispasmodics, sedative ingredients. They mask the bitterness of the composition, improving the taste.
Buckwheat bark. It has a very mild but effective laxative effect. Added to the collection as an antagonist of the tannins of some components of the composition (tansy, elecampane, calamus, mistletoe). The aim is to ensure timely cleansing (emptying) of the intestines, prevention of constipation and intoxication.
Collection of herbs "For cleansing the gastrointestinal tract"
It is used both in preparation for antiparasitic cleaning and in other situations - in case of poisoning, constipation, after festive feasts, holidays (buffets) or simply if "something is eaten incorrectly".
The herbs included in the collection have a mild laxative, choleretic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antiparasitic and detoxifying effect. The collection has an excellent healing effect on the entire gastrointestinal tract, improves liver function, improves digestion.
COMPOSITION:buckthorn bark, cherry leaves, mint leaves, lemon balm, buckthorn herb, motherwort, wormwood, Jerusalem artichoke, flaxseed, cumin seeds, chamomile flowers, immortelle.
If we compare the composition of this collection and the Antiparasitic, then we see repetitions of some herbs (mint, buckthorn, wormwood, chamomile flowers). The composition is much softer, if necessary, it can be given to children over 5 years as an antiparasitic. For this purpose, I recommend adding the herb thyme (a quarter) to the collection. Although wormwood is bitter and known for its powerfulits anthelmintic properties, it is allowed for children. As part of the collection of wormwood, a very small part, the collection is not as bitter as Antiparasitic. Children, if necessary, can be given short courses of 5-7 days in a reduced dose.
We also see that the collection contains prebiotic herbs, ie herbs that have a positive effect on the condition of the intestinal microflora - cherry, star, artichoke, flax. Chamomile and cumin relieve inflammation and flatulence, mother and balm - against intestinal cramps, immortelle improves the work of the gallbladder.
The course of application is 1-2 weeks, depending on the purpose of the application.
Green walnut juice
The main properties of green walnut juice are antiparasitic, fungicidal and antibiotic, which are due to the content of a unique compound in green walnuts - juglon. Currently, juglon is also being studied for its anti-cancer properties.
Interesting for Juglone
The production of yuglon from plants of the Walnut family is a protective reaction to ensure their survival. Many plants (such as sugar maple, cotton, black cherry, red oak, etc. ) produce allelochemicals to improve their survival and reproduction by suppressing competition. How!
When one plant adversely affects another through the production and release of chemicals, the aggressor plant is said to be allelopathic.
Simply put, it is better not to plant too many plants next to the walnut trees - they can die.
In plants, juglon is in the form of hydroxide, but when exposed to air it oxidizes and changes color, which is why during storage walnut juice (as well as a mixture of walnut and honey) darkens and becomes brownish-black.
In addition, the fruits of young walnuts contain various vitamins and trace elements (A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, C, E, K, H, PP. Trace elements: iron, iodine, boron, zinc, copper, manganese, fluorine), a large amount of tannins and flavonoids.
We definitely use green walnut juice in antiparasitic programs.
Black cumin oil
A unique healing oil that can replace dozens of different drugs.
The point is that black cumin oil helps to eliminate the root cause of a wide range of different diseases. It fights fungi, worms, protozoan microorganisms - pathogenic flora, which inevitably is present in the body of every person and causes many diseases - anemia, dermatitis, oncology. . .
The antiprotozoal and anthelmintic properties of black cumin are related to the unique combination of several substances in its composition at once, the main of which are:
- Alkaloids (nigelicin, nigelidine, nigelicin).They lead to the death of the parasite's body, which causes it to seriously disrupt metabolic processes.
- saponins.They have a depressant effect on the fungus Candida, the coccal group of microbes, the simplest single-celled organisms and helminths. They also help cleanse the body of toxins with which parasites poison their host.
Alcohols.Triterpene alcohol Taraxerol has a pronounced anti-cancer activity, especially in sarcoma and breast cancer; has antimicrobial action.
- thymol.Its powerful anthelmintic action is scientifically proven. It causes paralysis of the worms, as a result of which they die. Also, the substance has antiseptic and regenerating properties, helping the intestinal mucosa to recover from damage by parasites.
- Cineol.An anthelmintic agent that causes their eggs to dissolve.
- Thuillon.It causes paralysis and severe disorders in the nervous system of helminths, as a result of which they die.
- tannins.Under their influence, the protective shell of worms becomes thinner, due to which it loses its ability to protect the worm from the effects of digestive enzymes. In addition, in a number of pests, these substances cause a disruption of energy production, which quickly leads to the death of the parasite;
- Essential oilsthey are generally intolerable to parasites and cause their death due to metabolic disorders.
Black cumin oil is ideally combined with herbs and other preparations.
A necessary component of phytotherapeutic schemes for parasitic invasions of the intestine, rectum, liver, as well as in complex programs for cleansing the body.
Composition:cocoa butter, propolis, black cumin oil, walnut oil, chamomile extracts, wormwood, calendula, essential oils of cloves, wormwood, thuja.
Cocoa butteris an ideal base for suppositories. It has emollient, nourishing, moisturizing, protective, toning and regenerating properties, prevents the spread of infections and is hypoallergenic. It contains a complex of essential acids and vitamin E, in contact with the skin it melts quickly and is absorbed, bringing all the active substances deep into the tissue.
Uniqueblack cumin and walnut oilshave a powerful antiparasitic effect in the gastrointestinal tract, liver, and other organs and systems, acting through the general bloodstream.
propolis- a powerful antiseptic.
Essential oils of cloves, wormwood and western thujadetrimental effect on a number of parasitic microorganisms, various types of helminths, are used for infection with pinworms, roundworms, giardiasis, opisthorchiasis.
The composition of essential oils and herbal extracts is also active against streptococci, yeast microflora, has anti-inflammatory and powerful healing effect in the gastrointestinal tract and genitourinary system.
Phyto candles can be used by children from 2 years. Herbal suppositories are included in the complex Antiparasitic program in combination with internal intake of herbs.
Thus, the following herbs and preparations are included in the antiparasitic phytocomplex for adults and are used according to the scheme:
- Collection of herbs "For cleansing the gastrointestinal tract"drink for 1 week, cook according to the instructions on the package: 1Boil a tablespoon of the collection with two cups of boiling water, leave for 30 minutes, drain. Drink during the day in portions between meals.
- Collection of herbs "Antiparasitic"drink for 2 weeks (after the end of the weekly intake of the first collection). Boil according to the recipe on the package: Adults: Boil 1 tablespoon of the collection with 1 cup (200 ml) of boiling water. For children 7-14 years take 1 teaspoon collection № 40 for 1 cup of boiling water. Insist 30 minutes. Strain. Drink 1 cup of infusion for 10-15 days in the morning and evening (ie drink 1 cup in the morning, then 1 cup in the evening).
- Green walnut juicetake 20 drops per 100 ml of water 3 times a day 20-30 minutes before meals for 1 month without interruption against the background of the above herbal collections.
- Balm with pumpkin oil and black seed oil(drink, alternating 1 week at a time, without interruption for 1 month, ie repeat each oil 2 times). Dosage of oils: Take 1 dessert spoon (6 ml) of pumpkin oil balm 3 times a day during meals (mixing with food). For adults, take 1 teaspoon (4 ml) of black cumin oil, half a teaspoon (2 ml) for children aged 6-12 years, once a day during meals (mixing with food). Effect of oils: antiparasitic, mild laxative, choleretic, hepatoprotective.
- Phyto candlesplace for the night rectally according to the scheme: set for 10 days, pause for 10 days, then set again for 10 days.
- White clay and conifer extractdrink, alternating 1 week of intake, without interruption for 1 month, ie, repeat each drug 2 times.
A solution of white clay should be made in the amount of 1 full teaspoon of clay with a small slide per 100 ml (half a cup) of water, taken 3 times a day 1 hour before meals. White clay is an adsorbent, to avoid intoxication, we take a clay solution with all kinds of cleaning programs
Coniferous tree extracttake 1 teaspoon (4 ml) of the extract in 1 glass of water 3 times a day between meals. Coniferous extract is included in this complex to prevent intoxication and to strengthen the immune system.
The cleaning course will be 1 month.