How to remove parasites from the human body with tablets - quickly, harmlessly and effectively? This is an urgent issue not only in the treatment of pediatric helminthiasis. The problem of parasite infection is important for an adult who needs effective treatment no less than children.
How does the infection go?
The familiar childhood rule of washing hands before meals is not the only warning about the source of dangerous infections. Dirty fingers and palms are the fastest way for worms to enter the body, so special attention is paid to it. The mechanism of helminth infection in the body is well studied by medicine, therefore civilized man should know about other sources of hidden threat:
- pets - the larvae of parasites are found not only in excrement that enters the ground, but then in the human body through dirty hands. They are located on the wool and when everyone's favorite pet moves freely around the house, sleeps on sofas and beds, as a family member, he inadvertently leaves worm eggs on carpets, toys, furniture. The danger lies in the fact that the viability of larvae, such as roundworms, without settling in a favorable environment is up to 6 months. Therefore, the presence of a cat or dog in the house requires parents and children to take parasite pills for humans;
- vegetables, fruits, herbs - both freshly picked from the garden and presented on the shelves of shops, markets, on the surface of which may fall soil contaminated with helminths;
- private and public toilets - visiting toilets requires thorough hand washing after performing the necessary procedures;
- vegetable gardens, summer cottages, fields, children's sandstones are the main source of the spread of roundworms (pinworms and roundworms), for the treatment of which pharmaceuticals offer such pills against parasites as Pyrantel, Levamisole, Mebendazole and others.
- fresh meat and fish - contamination occurs due to improper or insufficient heat treatment of these products;
- drinking water from inconvenient sources;
- swimming in water bodies that are in close proximity to the cattle grazing area;
- flies and other insects that carry parasite larvae on their paws.
Medical practice shows that the peak of helminthic infestation occurs in spring and autumn, which is why at this time every home pharmacy should have pills against parasites in the human body.
Knowledge of the nature of the origin and habitat of helminths states that favorable climatic conditions are necessary for the development of parasites. But the infection can happen anywhere in the world, even in the eternal cold of Antarctica, if you eat an unwashed apple delivered from the Big Earth.
Drugs for parasites in the human body: tablets and the principle of treatment
According to statistics from the World Health Organization (WHO), helminth infections affect more than 1. 2 billion people annually and there are about 4. 3 billion permanently infected people. More often than others, as a form of helminthiasis, there is some, hookworm infection, ascariasis. At the same time, high levels of infection are a key factor in the rapid spread of the disease.
At first glance, the "childish" problem has more "adult" consequences. The disease affects the physical and emotional development of children and the condition of adults. Helminths, parasitizing the body and disrupting the normal functioning of the body, weaken the immune system, make a person sluggish, reduce his ability to work and resistance to somatic diseases.
This nasty "neighborhood" that causes constant bulletins affects productivity. It's hard to believe, but the helminth infestation ranks fourth in the list of diseases that are the "culprit" for tangible economic damage.
That is why scientific medicine and modern pharmaceuticals had the task of finding effective pills for parasites in the body of children and adults, so that intestinal helminthiasis does not become an epidemic of the new century.
The main principle of action of the drug is to act on the parasite in the form of blocking its muscular and digestive systems by suppressing the metabolic function of glucose in the cells of worms.
The onset of anthelmintic therapy is preceded by diagnostic measures that will help identify the type of worm and prescribe competent treatment.
What pills do parasitologists recommend?
|Types of helminths||The drug||Law||Contraindications|
|Roundworms (pinworms, roundworms)||Albendazole, Pyrantel, Mebendazole, Levamisole||They have a paralyzing effect on adult worms and completely dissolve their remains||It should not be taken by pregnant women; day before alcohol intake; may cause diarrhea; has a toxic effect on the kidneys and liver.|
|Tape (beef and pork tapeworms, echinococci, broadworms)
|Praziquantel, Niclosamide||They affect adults, larvae and eggs, paralyzing their activity.
The products of helminth putrefaction cause severe intoxication of the body, which is why the therapy is most often performed in a hospital under the supervision of a doctor.
|The drugs have a high degree of toxicity, due to which complications in the liver, kidneys and gastrointestinal tract are possible.
Maintenance immunotherapy is required during helminth elimination and the rehabilitation period.
Traditional parasitic pills or alternative methods: which is better?
When the patient decides to take drugs, he must understand that the composition of such drugs is unnatural substances obtained by chemical synthesis. Therefore, they can not be absolutely harmless, which the instructions for the drug will definitely indicate in the form of contraindications.
Gentle and safe for the body, including pregnant women and children, are folk recipes that include natural products - garlic, onions, pumpkin, tansy, walnuts and others. However, compared to pills for parasites in the human body, they require time-consuming preparation and a longer course of administration.
Taking into account the wishes of patients who seek to quickly and safely eliminate helminths, special antiparasitic food supplements have been developed that combine the results of drugs and the harmlessness of natural ingredients.
The treatment of parasites in the human body, tablets for which are presented in the form of a dietary supplement, allows not only to completely cleanse the body of unwanted "guests". The special composition of the product becomes a reliable protection of organs and body systems from worms. Therefore, the therapy is at the same time a prevention, allowing you to create an unfavorable environment for the entry and development of different types of worms.
Nutritional supplements have virtually no contraindications, except for individual intolerance of the components, they are pleasant to the taste and easy to use. This makes them a worthy alternative to traditional medicines, which allows you to quickly and easily solve the "uncomfortable" problem.